Over the last year, we have been working with our sister practice – Campsie Veterinary Centre in Omagh.
Working alongside the small animal vet team and sharing the facilities at Campsie has proved a success and enabled us to offer a greater range of services to our small animal clients. In addition, the farming side of Strule is developing and it is becoming challenging to meet the increasing demand for veterinary services across both small animal and farm.
Merger of Small Animal Services with Campsie Veterinary Centre
We are concerned that it is difficult to offer the level of service we want to for our small animal clients.
For this reason and after careful consideration, we have taken the tough decision to move our small animal services and merge them with Campsie Veterinary Centre as from 1st July 2023.
This does NOT affect our farm and equine veterinary services, which will remain at Strule.
SMALL ANIMAL CLIENTS
How does this benefit you?
- Campsie has a large, dedicated team of small animal vets and additional facilities and services.
- It is open for longer hours, six days a week allowing them to offer you a greater range of appointments.
- Healthy Pet Club clients can continue to enjoy their discounts and benefits at Campsie.
- The practice has access to on-site 24 hour emergency out of hours cover with MiNightVet Omagh.
- Campsie is a more spacious and modern practice with ample free parking and disabled access.
Visit the Campsie website to meet the team and for opening hours and services – Campsie Veterinary Centre
New Name and Telephone Number
From 1st July 2023, our Small Animal clients will start to receive communications, such as vaccination reminders, from Campsie Veterinary Centre. The telephone number to call to book appointments and order repeat medication or food will change to 028 8224 6644.
Your Pet’s Clinical History
We confirm that your account with your pet’s clinical history is held within a secure database, accessible by the team at Campsie. This means that the experienced veterinary team at Campsie will continue to give care to your pet, without interruptions or delay, including care to those on long-term medication and with ongoing conditions.